Look see trip
This process is ideal for people who are visiting the city for the first time as an orientation trip. It helps them to get a better feeling for the city and make a smoother move to Brazil. It includes the following services:
- Visits to different neighborhoods;
- Visits to hospitals, schools, clubs or any other facility of interest;
- Information about the local culture;
- Visits to different properties available for rent;
- A "Welcome Package" which consists of a map, a book about the city and brochures with useful information for newcomers.
Reception and accommodation
This process includes the following items:
- Reservation in hotels or apart hotels;
- Reception at the airport;
- Transportation to the hotel
- Assistance with checking in
- Visits to the different neighborhoods, focusing on the distance to work and what each has to offer;
- Contact with real estate brokers;
- Accompaniment during visits to potential residences;
- Advice during the negotiation of the chosen residence;
- Negotiation of the rent;
- Preparation of the contract;
- Inspection of the property, prior to acceptance;
Maintenance of Residence
Organizers offers the management of preventive and corrective maintenance of residences. The value and description of these services are available upon request.
Purchase of furniture and appliances
- Store visits;
- Negotiation of furniture and appliances;
- Reception of furniture and appliances;
- Organization of the installation of appliances.
Schools and clubs
- List of bilingual schools;
- Arrangements for visits to the principal schools of the city;
- Accompanying the visit;
- Assistance in obtaining the forms needed to apply to the chosen school;
- Visits to the clubs of interest to the expatriate;
- Assistance with the admission of the expatriate to the club chosen.
Renegotiation of rental contracts
Near the end of the 30 months rental period, Organizers will attempt to negotiate, with the owner, an extension of the contract, in accordance with the instructions of the company.
- Contact with the owner to explain him of the intention to return the property;
- Contact with the expatriate to plan the inspection by the owner;
- Accompanying the inspection;
- Handing over the residences documents to the owner;
- Organizing the required repairs, should there be any;
- Returning the keys to the owner and obtaining a formal release from the rental contract.
Av. das Américas 1650, bloco 2, sala 228 cond. ION
Barra da Tijuca - Rio de Janeiro - RJ
Brasil - Cep 22640.101
55 21 2494-6855
55 21 2495-6612
55 21 99988-1407